Some of you may think that lanyards should be avoided because the modern fashion statement says so, but it is not true because neck lanyards are very useful and should be used whenever it is necessary for a person to carry something important like an ID tag, a badge, or a small electronic device in view at all times. Take in consideration the next examples that should convince you why you shouldn’t throw away that lanyard:
• Politicians, senators, diplomats, leaders and even the president use lanyard ID cards in their official conferences wherever a table isn’t provided with large paper tag in front on the people. Even fashionable political figures like presidents and leaders wear neck lanyards in congresses and alternative international conferences because they need to follow the skilled prescript. Additionally, in several zones of the globe you nearly always see social leaders carrying lanyard ID cards every time they are attending conferences or gatherings for humanitarian functions.
• Home service technicians (such as plumbers, electricians, carpet cleaners and so on) consider that it is vital to have an ID on them at all times, and that is why we seem them carrying neck lanyards with badges and identification cards outside their clothes. These technicians will print their name and their contact data on a card for whenever identification is needed, they can easily show it to the home’s owner.
• Restaurant staff, waiters and bartenders use lanyard ID cards. These are necessary for whenever a client wants a service and want to try a friendlier approach with them.
• Professional athletic groups, like sport groups for example, use neck lanyards to carry and ID or a medal.
• Skiers and snowboarders use lanyards in many ways. The use neck lanyards for their sturdiness and also need them for transport passes and are also resistant to cold and water, as compared to metal accessories.
• And, of course, there is the everyday user that uses neck lanyards to hold their keys, pens, and other dimensionally small accessories. In everyday use and during a lot of various other activities, neck lanyards play a serious role, particularly for those who have an outsized variety of keys and they just need to stack them on a lanyard. This is often rather more economical compared to a metal ring that hangs below the belt and not in sight’s view. Neck lanyards are also used for holding pens; whenever the user needs to sign a lot of papers he can just grab his own pen from the neck lanyard and use it, while never losing it on a desk or at someone’s hands.
What can be said is that this is what they are made for: to hold different accessories that are used a lot by a person. Some photographers put their cameras around their necks for easier access, while IT administrators and technicians hold their USB flash drives on these lanyards. It is better that having bulky pocket full of items as your everyday carry.